Not for use in hair! Hole size not guaranteed to work with your size cording (hole approx 1 to 1.5 mm). The hole is fairly large though as all of these beads originally were taken from cotton corded strands. Excellent new stock just in. Made by hand so expect slight variation within the pairs. Approx 90% paired. Dark and light browns, blacks, whites and some colorful. Highest quality with an emphasis on creative design. . The ultimate in recycled goods as they are carved from deceased, highly revered Water Buffalo. Always more than 76. The photo shows examples of these beads, you won't get exactly what's shown. Roughly 26 pieces .4 inch beads and 50 larger beads averaging approx 1 inch. Please note that because these beads are hand made the pairs may not match Exactly in size. Combination of traditional and contemporary designs. Sample set free. Most are carved/etched, some solids on occasion. Larger and smaller bone assortments are also available. Our stock rotates gradually, changing about 25% every month. Please contact us if you are interested in larger orders for school or craft projects. We are closing out on our nylon bead cord line....the value is $8 and they have been reduced to $1.69 for a 140 foot skein ! Search......curious designs nylon bead cord....
- The beads rotate constantly so most will not be the ones in the photo! Too small, in most cases, for hair beads!
- Larger hole size (approx 1 - 1.5 mm) for many hemp, leather or cotton cords. Most are browns shades, also white, black and colorful.
- Approx 90% paired, some one of a kind. Always extras! Approx 26 smaller beads (average 0.4 inch) and 50 larger (.75 -1 inch) beads.
- Check out our sale on nylon beading and knotting cord....$1.69 for 140 feet!
- Please see our other bone and recycled glass listings. Not for dreadlocks!
Average: 0/5 Stars | Total Reviews: 0
Our Score: 0