<b>Eforlife -- Pure graphite crucible for metal melting and casting</b><br> <br> *Important note: Pure graphite crucible can NOT be heating by Carbon furnace or charcoal kiln. It will be oxidized and cracked.<br> <br> Composition: Graphite ≥ 99.9%; Ash≤0.1% (protect the precious metals from contamination while smelting)<br> Capacity:1kg/2kg/3kg/4kg/5kg Gold. <br> <br> ►<b>Features:</b><br> <br> ●Well thermal stability : Capable of fast heating and cooling according to the using conditions of graphite crucible. <br> ●Excellent corrosion resistance, impact resistance, acid resistance and alkali resistance.<br> ●Great heat transfer performance: highly shorten the melting time and save energy.<br> ●Small thermal expansion coefficient in high-temperature using process and certain strain resistance to the thermal shock, quenching.<br> ●Graphite Crucible is Generally used in alloy tool steel smelting and smelting of nonferrous metals and their alloys. <br> ●Graphite is more durable than ordinary material products, which makes graphite crucible to have long service life under correct using condition.<br> <br> ►<b>Warm-Tips: </b><br> <br> Stored in dry place, do not get it wet.<br> After drying the crucible, please avoid the water. <br> Be careful not to give a mechanical impact force, not from a fall or impact. <br> <br> <b>Package Content: </b><br> 1x Graphite Crucible (well packaged)
- 【Size】Capacity: 5KG gold; Inner diameter: 69mm (larger than coke can); Height: 130mm (taller than coke can)
- 【Composition:】99.9% Graphite. Ash content less than 0.1%. Excellent thermal conductivity and corrosion resistance. Better for Refining than Silicon Carbide Graphite Crucibles.
- 【Application】Melting and casting metals such as Gold, Silver, Brass, Aluminum, Copper, Zinc, Plumbum, etc.
- 【Performance】Excellent thermal stability for fast heating and cooling / Well corrosion resistance to strong acid and alkali / Good thermal conductivity properties which highly shorten the melting time and save energy / Great impact resistance performance to ensure the reliability of product quality.
- 【Attention】Pure graphite crucible can NOT be heating by carbon furnace or charcoal kiln. It will be oxidized and cracked; Pure graphite will start to oxidize at 752 °F （400℃). The withstand temperatures can be 3200 °F if you use Air Electric Furnace. The withstand temperatures can be 5000 °F if you use Vacuum or Gas Protection Furnace.
Average: 0/5 Stars | Total Reviews: 0
Our Score: 25
See how this product ranks against other Casting Tools.