Specification: <br>100% Brand new, never used, precision grinding <br>Product Type: 2 flutes straight grooves cone metal engraving bit <br>Material: solid carbide <br>Shank Diameter: 3.175mm(0.125 inch) <br>Tip Diameter: 0.3mm(0.004 inch <br>Total Length: 38mm(1.496 inches) <br>Cutting Angle: 45 degree <br>Application: <br>1. It is mainly used for the engraving and marking of stainless steel, aluminum, brass, medium density fiberboard, wood panels, plastic and many other soft gummy materials. <br>2. Use for rotary engraving with spring loaded engraving tools, CNC milling machines, collets, end mill holders and top loading engraving machines etc..
- An exceptionally durable tool bit for lasting longer than other engraving tools when engraving metal
- Designed with a sharper cutting edge that provides a cleaner cut when cutting aluminum and brass
- Unique V design maximizes the tip strength by removing the minimum amount of material from the end
- Produced from an Ultra-Fine, Submicron, Nano Grade Solid Carbide for maximum tool performance
- High precision grinding and great concentricity for reducing chance of burr and deviation
Average: 0/5 Stars | Total Reviews: 0
Our Score: 25