The Etching/Engraving Tool fits in the blade housing unit in the Silhouette brand of electronic cutters (Cameo and Portrait) and the Cricut brand electronic machines EXCEPT for the Cricut Explore (it doesn't fit in those models). It also fits in the KNK (Klic-N-Kut), Pazzles, and Xyron Wishblade. It can be used to engrave and etch many materials, including acrylic, plastic, glass (if your machine allows this), metal and metal clay. Any material used with this tool should sit on the machine's mat and fit under the machine's rollers. For the Silhouette machines, anything less than 0.8mm thick will fit, including metals (copper, bronze, silver, aluminum...) at less than 18 gauge thickness. Ensure the machine you use can accommodate the media you desire before committing to specific media use.
- Bundle includes Etching/Engraving Tool for the Silhouette and 10 stamping blanks: 4 round, 3 heart, and 3 dog tags.
- The Silhouette engraver works on the Silhouette, Silhouette SD, Portrait, Cameo, Cameo 2, Cameo 3, Curio, KNK Zing, Wishblade and the Cricut, Cricut Expression 2. EXCEPT the Cricut EXPLORE models, it does NOT work on the Explore models.
- All blanks are 14g aluminum, .063" thick. One side has a protective film cover. Round stamps are 1" diameter with hole; hearts are 3/4" with a right hole; dog tags are 1"x 2" with hole.
- Easy to use/create designs, letters, borders, and other crafts quickly. Etches/Engraves metal clay slabs, metal (not hard metals like steel/stainless steel), stencils, plastics/acrylics, some glass, more. High quality Carbide Tip and Aluminum Housing/Made in the U.S.A
- See description below for more detailed information.
Average: 5/5 Stars | Total Reviews: 1
Our Score: 28